Product Spotlight: Doublemint Goat Milk Soap - Athens, GA



Whether tea, hot chocolate, or candy (excluding dark chocolate), peppermint is my favorite.  It doesn't matter if I'm not sick - I still prefer it above everything else, especially when it comes to tea.  Doublemint goat milk soap is one of my favorite soaps.  With a combination of peppermint and spearmint, it is perfect for many occasions.  It is uplifting, refreshing, and soothing for sickness and congestion.  Whenever I feel a sore throat coming on, I prefer to use one of these bars of soap (even if I'm already using something else), deeply breathing in the mint as I shower.
  
This soap is made following my basic recipe containing moisturizing goat milk, olive oil, coconut oil, and red palm oil.  It is available in several different molds: Dog, Goat kid, Joy, Bee & Flower, Lighthouse, and domed bar.


You can find Doublemint Soap here in my Etsy shop.  If you would like a different shaped soap bar than what is listed, please let me know.  I also have matching scents available in lotion and lip balm, with 2 oz, 4 oz, and 8 oz bottles of peppermint goat milk lotion, and peppermint and spearmint beeswax lip balms.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top