Happiness! ~Goat Milk Soap & Lotion, Athens, GA~

Recently I've had this thing with daisies.  What do they have to do with soap, lotion, and lip balm?  Nothing, unless you consider my blog template.  I've always liked daisies, but the last couple of months I've been more drawn to them.  I don't know what it is - maybe it's because their simplicity always reminds me of the country and something untainted by the busyness of life. Because of my rekindled love for daisies, I was pretty excited yesterday when I saw this: the first daisies I have spotted this year!
The following is one of the best quotes I've ever read on a Dove chocolate wrapper:

"Happiness is celebrating the little things."

What makes you happy?  Look around.  Be available.  Maybe you can do something little today that will bring happiness to others.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top